Parkside is the new of a new luxurious gated community in the fast-growing town of Prosper. Located a few blocks east of the North Dallas Tollway and just North of 380, it is very easily accessible. The 161 homesites are surrounded by plenty of open green space and community trails and lakes – making a beautifully designed 80+ acres new neighborhood!
Four quality builders are providing a wealth of choices to build your dream home inside this community architected with sidewalks throughout and several recreational areas:
Many homes of this private community back up to one of the green spaces maintained by the home owner association – while others are located on one of the several cul-de-sacs designed to provide a real neighborhood feel and plenty of safe places for kids to play.
The Parkside community is located off Coit road, just North of First Street. The easy access to 380, the North Dallas Tollway and Interstate 35 makes this a convenient home location for people working in Frisco, Allen, Plano and anywhere North of the Dallas Metroplex. It’s literally a few minutes driving away from the new shopping center at the corner of Preston and 380, home to Field and Stream, Dicks, TJ Maxx, Walmart, Old Navy, Kirkland’s, and many others.
Key features of Parkside @Prosper:
- Mid-size subdivision of 161 home sites and plenty of green space totaling 80 acres
- Designed around a spacious central park with several ponds and recreational areas
- Plenty of nature walking trails and mature trees incorporated in the neighborhood
- Four great builders providing ample choice in floorplans
- Plenty of nearby shopping, recreation, school and entertainment choices
- Easy access to major North/South and East/West roads
- Parkside sits inside the Prosper Independent School district – with great academic and athletic facilities. Prosper ISD includes Rucker Elementary, Reynolds Middle School and Prosper High School
Want to know a bit more about the Town of Prosper ? Start here...